Try this easy, low-sugar, delicious Strawberry Aguas Frescas as a healthy way to hydrate. Mix up a pitcher for parties or to keep in the fridge for the whole family to enjoy.
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups water
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar (optional)
- Ice cubes
- Additional strawberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- Place sliced strawberries, water, lime juice, and agave nectar (optional) in a blender container. Process just a few seconds until smooth.
- Fill 2 large glasses or a small pitcher with ice cubes. Pour aguas fresacs into the glasses (about 1 ¼ cups per serving), or the entire batch into the small pitcher.
- Garnish with fresh whole strawberries and mint leaves, if desired.
- Makes 2 servings (about 1 ¼ cup each)
- Category: Beverage
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup
- Calories: 73
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 13 mg
- Fat: 1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 2 g
Keywords: summer drink, summer beverage, easy summer drink