This easy recipe for marinated, roasted tempeh is a classic plant-based dish you can use as a protein entree, or as an addition to salads, wraps, or grain bowls.
- Place cubed tempeh in a medium dish.
- Add soy sauce, sesame oil, sriracha sauce, agave syrup, garlic, and ginger. Stir well, cover, and marinate in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Place tempeh on a baking sheet, spreading out evenly. Place in top rack of oven and roast for 15-20 minutes, until golden and crisp on outside.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Serve in salads, as an entree, on vegetable skewers, and in sandwiches or wraps. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
To make this recipe gluten-free, use gluten-free tempeh and soy sauce.
- Serving Size: 2 ounces
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 290 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Saturated Fat: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 7 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 11 g