- 4 cups water
- 1 vegetable bouillon cube
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 medium, leek, chopped (green and white parts)
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- ¼ teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped (1 teaspoon dried)
- Optional: Pinch kosher salt
- Place all ingredients together into a large pot. Stir well, cover, and bring to a simmer. Cook for about 40 minutes, until vegetables are tender. May replace water lost in evaporation.
InstantPot Directions: Place all ingredients in the container of the InstantPot. Press “Soup” setting. Cook according to manufacturer’s directions. Serve immediately.
Slowcooker Directions: Place all ingredients in the container of the Slowcooker. Cook on high for 4-6 hours or on low for 8-12 hours. Cook according to manufacturer’s directions. Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1