I am so excited to kick off my Go Plant-Power 14 Day Challenge on January 8, 2018 to help you start your New Year right! You can even win a prize. This 14-day challenge will introduce you to all of the key steps for taking on a more plant-based diet. Whether you’re an omnivore (you eat everything!), vegetarian or vegan, you can gain tremendous health benefits from eating a whole foods, plant-based diet. Hundreds of studies point out that eating more plant foods—in their whole, minimally processed form—can help protect you from diseases like heart disease, type 2 diabetes, and cancer. Plus, it’s the healthiest way to lose weight. You can even lower your carbon footprint by eating a plant-powered diet. This Go Plant-Power 14 Day Challenge provides you with all of the inspiration you need to participate in a whole foods, plant-based eating plan, which can introduce you to lifelong eating habits for optimal health. I’m also selecting a prize winner for my Go Plant-Power Challenge, too (see below).
So, what are you waiting for? This is your perfect New Year’s Resolution!
This Go Plant-Power 14 Day Challenge provides you with:
- 14 Days of Plant-Powered Blogs, which will provide you with a daily quick and easy learning lesson, with daily activities that reinforce the lesson. The daily lesson will give you the best tips for powering up your diet with delicious, nutrient-packed plants, such as whole grains, legumes, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and fruits.
- 14 Days of Plant-Powered Recipes that illustrate the daily lesson.
How it Works
- Check out The Plant-Powered Dietitian blog each day for your lesson. If you fall behind, no worries. Just catch back up the next day. Each lesson will take only a few minutes to read.
- Make sure you’re following Sharon on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Try out the recipes provided in the daily lesson in order to reinforce the challenge.
- Leave comments on the blog or in social media (Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook) and let us know how you’re doing.
- Share the challenge with your friends, family, or colleagues over social media.
- You can even do this challenge with your entire family or work! If you need help, just contact us at email@example.com and we’ll help get you started.
You Can Win a Prize!
We will be watching your comments on the blog and social media during the challenge, so be sure to let us know how you are doing. We are going to select one winner at the end of the challenge on January 21, 2018 based on participation and comments on the blog and social media.
- Prize: An Organic Plant-Powered Farmers Market Bag filled with Plant-Powered Goodies! (Value $75)
- This toolkit is designed to be accompanied with The Plant-Powered Diet by Sharon Palmer, RDN. If you would like to purchase books at discount in volume, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.