Get this super easy, healthy plant-based (vegan) yogurt parfait together in five minutes with only 3 ingredients: plant-based yogurt, peaches, and granola.
- 1 6-ounce carton plant-based vanilla yogurt (i.e., soy, almond, or coconut)
- 1 medium peach, sliced (frozen, canned, or fresh)
- 2 tablespoons granola
- Spoon half of yogurt into a dish.
- Top with half of peach slices.
- Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon granola.
- Repeat steps, layering remaining yogurt, peaches and granola.
- Serve immediately.
You can substitute canned, unsweetened peaches when fresh peaches are unavailable. Or you can substitute other fresh seasonal fruit, such as bananas, berries, and mango.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 299
- Sugar: 40 g
- Sodium: 127 mg
- Fat: 5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 60 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 8 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: vegan yogurt parfait, healthy vegan breakfast, vegan yogurt