- 1 tablespoon whole wheat flour
- 3 tablespoon old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon plant-based milk
- 2 tablespoon dark chocolate chips
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 1/2 cup frozen plant-based yogurt
- 1 tablespoon walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine flour, oats, cinnamon, sugar, milk, and chocolate chips. Mix well.
- Spoon half the flour mixture into a Mason jar.
- Slice the banana and place in the jar.
- Fill the jar with the remainder of the flour mixture. Place jar on a small baking dish and bake for approximately 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- Top off the baked banana split with a scoop of frozen yogurt and chopped walnuts.
Nutrition information per serving: 365 calories, 14g total fat, 3g saturated fat, 4mg cholesterol, 28mg sodium, 60g carbohydrates, 8g fiber, 7g protein
- Serving Size: 1