Get ready to enter this amazing recipe contest with the Soyfoods Association of North America, in honor of Soyfoods Month in April. We will be awarding 3 Magic Bullets in this recipe contest, as well as Plant-Powered for Life, TofuXpress and SILK products (free coupons).
Recipe Contest Prizes
First Place Winner: MagicBullet Lean
Second Place Winner: MagicBullet Pro
Third Place Winner: MagicBullet
*Plus each winner will receive Plant-Powered for Life by Sharon Palmer, a TofuXpress + SILK products (free product coupons).
How to Enter the SANA Recipe Contest
To enter the contest all you have to do is post your favorite original*, healthy, 100% plant-based recipe and photo featuring soyfoods (see below) on my Facebook Page. You may enter by linking your recipe to your URL or blog post, or by posting your entire recipe in the comments section of my Facebook Page. The contest runs April 17-30, 2017. We will announce the winners on May 5, and post a blog featuring all of your amazing soy recipes on May 8. If you have questions about submitting your recipe entries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Good luck! We look forward to seeing your delicious soyfoods creations this month.
Remember to get creative! Think beyond the typical stir-fry and smoothie recipes, we want to see your most beautiful recipes and photos in all categories, including snacks, salads, soups, entrees, side-dishes, and desserts. Your recipes should include at least one soyfood (see list).
Your recipe must include at least one of these ingredients in the following amounts:
- Tofu (all types), at least 1 package (approximately 15 ounces, varies depending on brand)
- Soymilk (all types), at least 1 cup
- Soynuts, at least ½ cup
- Soybeans, cooked, at least 2 cups
- Edamame (shelled or unshelled), at least 2 cups
- Tempeh, at least 1 package (approximately 8 ounces)
- Soy yogurt (all types), at least 1 cup
Recipe Contest Rules for Entry:
- To enter the contest, participant is requested to post their favorite, original*, healthy, 100% plant-based recipe and photo (via a link/URL or by entering the full recipe and photo in the comments section) featuring soyfoods (see list of foods) on Sharon’s Facebook Page, The Plant-Powered Dietitian. Only one recipe entry per participant will be accepted.
- By entering this contest, the participant gives Sharon Palmer, RDN and SANA permission to reprint the recipe and image and holds them harmless in the event of failure to follow the rules of this contest. By entering the contest, the participant gives Sharon Palmer, RDN and SANA the right to reprint the recipe and photo (online or in print) with full credit and link (if provided) to the recipe author.
- Contest is open to US residents 18 and older.
- *All recipes must be original and not contain copyrighted, trademarked, or recopied information of any kind, and will not infringe upon the personal, contractual, or property rights of any third party. All participants will obey all applicable laws and regulations.
Note: This recipe contest is sponsored by the Soyfoods Association of North America.