I am so excited to announce this incredible 4th of July Soy Plant-Powered Recipe Roundup Contest, which I am hosting in collaboration with Soy Connection. All you have to do is share your favorite summer time recipe featuring soy foods (edamame, tofu, tempeh, soybeans, soy yogurt, soynuts, or soymilk) and you can win a fabulous prize! Plus, we will be collecting all of your fabulous 4th of July recipes to share in a huge roundup of recipes at the end of June, just in time for summer cookouts. Your recipe will be promoted widely through many channels during the summer holiday season. You can include a recipe that has been previously posted or shared, as long as it’s yours.
Recipe Roundup Contest Prizes
2nd place: Uncommon Goods Stoneware Berry Buddy
3rd place: Uncommon Goods Sink Drainer Cutting Board
All winners will also receive a copy of my book Plant-Powered for Life.
How to Enter the 4th of July Soy Plant-Powered Recipe Roundup Contest:
To enter the contest all you have to do is post your favorite original*, healthy, 100% plant-based 4th of July recipe and photo featuring a soyfood (see below) on my Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram, or via email (email@example.com). You may enter by linking your recipe to your URL or blog post; if you don’t have a link, simply post your entire recipe in the comments section of my Facebook Page, or emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The contest runs June 14-28, 2017. We will announce the winners on June 28, and post the entire roundup of recipes and winners on a fabulous blog which will be shared widely over the summer holiday season. If you have questions about submitting your recipe entries, please contact email@example.com. Good luck! We look forward to seeing your delicious soyfoods creations this month.
Remember to get creative! We want to see your fabulous summer holiday, cookout, party recipes and photographs in all categories. Your recipes should include at least one soyfood (see list).
Soyfoods in the Recipe
Your recipe must include at least one of these ingredients in the following amounts:
- Tofu (all types), at least 1/2 package (approximately 15 ounces, varies depending on brand)
- Soymilk (all types), at least 1 cup
- Soynuts, at least ½ cup
- Soybeans, cooked, at least 1 cup
- Edamame (shelled or unshelled), at least 1 cup
- Tempeh, at least 1 package (approximately 8 ounces)
- Soy yogurt (all types), at least 1 cup
Recipe Contest Rules for Entry:
- To enter the contest, participant is requested to post their favorite, original*, healthy, 100% plant-based recipe and photo (via a link/URL or by entering the full recipe and photo in the comments section) featuring soyfoods (see list of foods) on Sharon’s Facebook Page, The Plant-Powered Dietitian. Only one recipe entry per participant will be accepted.
- By entering this contest, the participant gives Sharon Palmer, RDN and Soy Connection permission to reprint and promote the recipe and image via online or print media with full credit and link (if provided) to the recipe author, and holds them harmless in the event of failure to follow the rules of this contest.
- Contest is open to US residents 18 and older.
- All recipes must be original and not contain copyrighted, trademarked, or recopied information of any kind, and will not infringe upon the personal, contractual, or property rights of any third party. All participants will obey all applicable laws and regulations.
Note: This recipe contest is sponsored by Sharon Palmer, RDN and Soy Connection